Sunday, January 2, 2011

Black Out 7: Taken

I just got back from the other side of town. I don't know how I got there, but I know I didn't drive. I spent almost four hours walking back here after waking up almost five miles away. I don't now why I went there or how.

It was early this morning like around 1:00 AM. My dog was in my room and was making a hell of a lot of noise. I got up to see what the problem was. He was scratching and growling at the closet door. He was really tearing it apart. That was the most upset I've ever seen him. He was jumping up and down, ramming the door and making huge claw marks in it. I pushed him away from the door and he started to growl at the door loudly. I opened the closet, still looking at him. He started to whimper and lowered his head to the floor.

I turned back to the closet and saw him. He was at least two feet taller than I am and had very long arms and legs. He was dresses in a black business suit with a black tie. He didn't seem to be standing on his feet, but rather hanging. These long tentacle things came out f his back and I think were holding onto something in the closet, keeping him up. But that's not the worst of it. His face. It was horrible. It was pale and shallow. And empty. So very empty.

I felt the blood run out of my head and face and a cold wind blow over me. My dog had backed himself into a corner and was still whimpering. The thing dropped down and walked towards me, raising his arms. I stepped back in my room and heard something calling. It was my voice calling out that name. Leon. Leon. Leon!

And that's it. I woke up in a forest just outside of town in my nightwear. When I got back home my closet was still open and my dog was in the same spot, sleeping I think. I woke him up and he's been at my side ever since. I looked back in the closet before shutting it and saw a sort of symbol panted on the back wall. It was a large asterisk made of three lines. The middle one seemed to have a circle at the top, where the 12 would be on a clock. I don't know what the hell that thing is, but my dog saw it. It wasn't just in my mind. Maybe it is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment