Sunday, January 16, 2011

Gone

I saw that a man named Leon Walsh commented on my other post. I looked at his blog. I don't know what to think. 

I blacked out on Friday. I don't know when it started, but it ended when I had returned home from my appointment with Dr. Keep. I saw painted in red on the outside of my front door AREYOU and that symbol again. I went inside and looked at a clock. I should have been with Dr. Keep then. I tried to call his office, but instead got the secretary. When I asked about Dr. Keep, she told me that he had been rushed to the hospital. 

One of his patients stabbed him.

I don't know what to think. Was I the one that stabbed him? Or was it Leon? Was that his blood on the front door? Or was it mine? Either way, I won't be around to find out.

I don't know where I'll go, but I am going somewhere. I can't stay here, not being suspected of murder. I doubt highly that I'll continue to post on this blog.  

I am so sorry, Dr. Keep.

Sorry that I dragged you into all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment