Monday, December 27, 2010

Black Out 5: Work

So, this is getting worse. These black outs are seriously starting to mess with things.

So, today is Monday, and I had to go back to work. I got up, got dressed, drove in, the usual. I got to work and took my place at my desk in front of my computer. Everything went well until around 11:00. I don't know what exactly happened, but that was when I blacked out. I was on my lunch break and was staring out the window in the break room while my food warmed up in the microwave. I was staring at the parking lot and saw a man standing behind my car. It looked like the same man from Christmas; tall, pale, bald and in a black business suit. I think it was a coworker of mine, but I thought he had told management that he was taking this week off. But that's when I blacked out. 

When I woke up, I guess, I was facing several of my coworkers, all back against a corner in the break room. My fists were clenched and my legs were tense. My manager was at the door of the break room, looking in with his jaw dropped. I immediately calmed down and took a seat in the break room. I had told them about my black outs, and they let me stay on. I had always made sure to tell them that I acted normal during them, or at least I seemed too. This was the second or third time recently where I haven't been myself during the black outs. My manager decided to lay me off until I was better from this or it was under control. I don't know what I'm going to do.

But I know this is getting worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment