Friday, December 31, 2010

Update

Several things have happened. 

First, I saw Dr. Keep today. I told him about the past few days and he was  "very concerned." He asked me about Leon. I told him I have never known any Leons, even in my dreams and such. That's another thing he wants me to start doing, writing down my dreams. I put a notebook and a pencil on the nightstand next to my bed like he said. I'm supposed to write in it as soon as I wake up, so I don't forget the dream.

He wanted me to call my parents and explain to them what happened. I just got off the phone. They said that they understand, but don't want me to visit them until I'm better. That could be years. 

And finally, Dr. Keep is considering having me committed to an insane asylum. The knives, the thing at work and the thing at my parents' house all made him think I'm not safe to be around when I'm in the other state. He said it was a good thing I tossed out all of my knives, and said I should do the same with any other dangerous things. I set aside a pile of them as I was cleaning up from yesterday and threw it out as well. Maybe being tossed away is for the best for me. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment