Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Don't feel safe

I'm hallucinating. I must be. This can't really be happening.

I woke up this morning and got dressed. As I ate my breakfast, I noticed something move outside of the window in the kitchen. I walked over to it and saw something black just move out of sight. I dismissed it as m eyes playing tricks on me.
I went outside to bring in the newspaper after breakfast. I walked down to the end of my driveway and had picked up the paper when I heard my front door slam shut. I ran back, hoping it wasn't locked and went back into my house. I saw someone very tall dressed in all black round a corner at the other end of the hall; someone had broken into my house. I dashed after him, but he wasn't there. I searched the house top and bottom, but never found him.
It looked like the same man from all those times before.

No comments:

Post a Comment