Monday, December 20, 2010

Black Out 1

Right, so here it goes.

I had one of the black outs today. Literally just now, actually. Last thing I remember is driving down the highway, changing lanes as my exit came up. I remember look at the driver behind me in my rear view mirror. A bald business man, I think. I don't remember too much of his face; my memory blacks out right as my eyes connected to him.
Anyways, next thing I remember is being here, in front of my computer. I must have made it home safely, as is obvious by me not being in the hospital. But its odd, I left for here at 2:00, was driving for only about 15 minutes, and now its 4:12. It usually only takes me 30 minutes to get home, so I must have done some other stuff in the mean time. I looked through my documents for work on my computer, but none of them have even been opened since Friday. The news paper wasn't disturbed, the remote to the TV was right where I left it. Its weird. I always wonder what I do during those missing hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment