Sunday, December 19, 2010

Me, Myself, and I

Alright, so this should work.
My name is Malcolm and I'm from Virginia in the United States. My psychiatrist, Dr. Keep, asked me to figure out a way for me to keep track of the things I experience. So, I decided to create this simple blog about them. I showed this to him today, hence my previous post. He said that this would work and wanted me to give a bit of an introduction.

In it, he also wanted me to give a short description of the recent events. Well, to put it simply, I'm seeing things. People where there shouldn't be, messages written on things that disappear before my eyes, the works. But that isn't all. I'm having these sort of black-out kinda things. Basically I still walk around and act pretty normal, but a few hours later I won't be able to remember any of it. And it isn't like I gradually forget it either. One minute I'll just be sitting in front of my TV and then Bam! I completely forget how I got there. And they're starting to get more frequent, too. Dr. Keep is going to be monitoring this blog and doing whatever it is psychiatrists are supposed to do. I just need to write whatever I feel like.

I'm not going to signature my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment