Thursday, December 23, 2010

Blackout 2

Alright, so I had another blackout today, This morning, to be specific.

I had woken up, showered, brushed my teeth, done all that stuff but had not gotten dressed beyond my undershirt. I walked over to my closet and opened it up to pick out some clothes for today. I opened it up, and saw one of my business suits hanging in it and that's it. That's where it cuts off. Now, that might not be as weird to you as it is to me. That closet isn't the one I use to store my suits in. That's the one for regular clothes. What my business suit was doing in there, I don't know, but I looked in the closet again when I come back today but didn't find it. I guess I moved it into the proper closet after the cut off.

Anyways, I snapped or woke up or forgot or whatever its called, while I was flying down the highway at 65 mph. Scared the living shit out of me. Fortunately, I recognized that part of the road by this graffiti-ed sign and figured out how far along I was. I had past my exit. So I got off, turned around, and made it to Dr. Keep's office just a few minutes late. He understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment