Friday, December 24, 2010

Black Out 3

This one was much longer.

I remember waking up this morning. I just tossed the sheets off and sat up. I was sitting on the side of my bed, facing the window. I lifted my head and looked out and thought I saw a man staring back in. That's it. Last thing I remember. I literally just woke up from it now. It was about this dark out this morning, so I thought that only five minutes had passed or so. I hadn't even gotten dressed yet. I tossed on some clothes I found in my closet, seeing as today I had off due to being Christmas Eve. I grabbed my phone and keys and was about to leave for a friend's house; he was having a Christmas party today. But when I looked at the clock, I noticed it said PM. I had blacked-out the entire day.

I do know that I didn't do much of anything today, though. For one, I hadn't gotten dressed since about five minutes ago. Two, my friend left a voice mail asking me if I was ok, since I didn't make it to the party. I also found the window in my bedroom wide open and the curtains taken down, tossed onto the floor. I have no idea what I was doing earlier, but I sure as hell would like to know what made me tear the curtains off the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment