Saturday, December 25, 2010

Worst. Christmas. Ever.

So, first of all, Merry Christmas Dr. Keep.

Second, see title.
I was invited to head up to my parent's house in New Jersey today. I got up, got dressed, and drove five long hours to their house. As soon as I left the car, I saw a particularly tall guest in a fine black suit enter the house. He turned to me, and I black out. I don't remember any of my relatives or our family friends being anywhere near that tall, so I think he may have been a hallucination, but I'm not sure about that.
But that's not the worst of it. I had apparently been kicked out of my parent's house for some reason. I don't know what it was though. The black out ends with my father and brother cornering me in the doorway, yelling and screaming for me to get out. I can't quite remember, but I think I saw my sister cowering in the back with my mother, holding a knife. I don't know what I did, and was too afraid to explain to them what's been happening. I made a bee-line for my car and drove home. Backing out of the driveway, I saw that man again, the one in the black suit. He was looking out of an upstairs window at me. I don't remember much about his face, but he was bald and pale. None of my relatives are bald.

I don't know what I should do. I've been contemplating calling them, but I'll see what you think, Dr. Keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment